- 1. Itooshi Hito No Tame Ni 3:11
Plays during the last episode. Slow variations include when Miaka is on her way for the first time back to the real world.
- 2. Prologue - Shi Jin Ten Chi Sho (Book of the Four Heavenly gods) 1:02
Plays during the summary of the last episode.
- 3. Miaka ROMANTIC 3:08
One of Miaka's themes, this song plays on majority of the scenes, especially scenes focused on Tamahome and Miaka, and sometimes Hotohori.
- 4. Winner 5:03
Plays during the 32-33rd episode and on future episodes.
- 5. Suzaku No Densetsu 2:34
- 6. Suzaku Shichi Seishi - Sono Yuush 3:39
- 7. Tamahome -Sassouto Rou 4:33
Plays on scenes focused solely on Tamahome and/or his family.
- 8. Miaka ACTION! 1:26
Plays when Miaka is put into action. Another of Miaka's themes.
- 9. Wakate Ita Hazu 5:02
Plays on Episodes 10, 18, 28, 40, 43, 45, 47.
- 10. Hotohori 2:31
One of Hotohori's musical themes. Plays on scenes whenever he appears, in the palace or in contact.
- 11. Serikuru Shikaku Shikaku 2:21
Played on comedic scenes and one some few thrillers.
- 12. Shuurai! Seiryuu Shichi Seishi 4:29
The Seiryuu Warriors' theme, which plays when they appear/fight.
- 13. Seiiwo no Muneni 1:43
Plays during the break of Miaka's heart when Tamahome is controlled by Kudoku. Trumpet/Piano/Electric guitar version of Miaka Romantic.
- 14.Tokimeki No Doukasen 4:24
Full version of ending.
- 15. Itooshi Hito No Tame Ni (TV SIZE) 1:31
- 16. Tokimeki No Doukasen (TV SIZE) 2:14
- 17.Inoru Youni Anata o Aishiteru
Vocal version of Miaka ROMANTIC.
Miaka's first theme song.
- 18. I wish...
Yui's theme song which is first heard in a musicbox.