Star is the opening theme for Fushigi Yuugi's 2nd OVA. This song is sung by Satou Akemi.
- anata wa watashi wasurenai de
- watashi wa anata ai wa hitotsu
- kitakaze ga usobuite hieru yoru wa mune ga itai yo
- demo mabushii ririshii uchuu wa watasenai STAR
- amaku setsunakute namida gumisou ni naru ima ga daisuki
- anata no tame ni mo ikitai to negau toki kokoro wa tsuyokunaru
- hoshi wa hikatteru mou mezametagetteru namida o koete
- tatta hitori demo shiawase ni dekiru nara
- subete o mamoreru you ni kagayaiteiru STAR OF LOVE
- saikou no shiawase to fukou ga
- saiai o motome tameshi ni kuru
- soredemo aisazu ni wa irarenakute sesuji nobasu no
- kono hagayuku ijirashii takara wa kowasenai LOVE
- tsuraku kewashikute kujikesou ni nattemo ima o nigenai
- watashi no tame ni mo ganbaru ushiro sugata hokori ni omou kara
- hoshi wa inotteru mou tokihatteiru arashi o koete
- tatta hitori demo aisuru hito ga ireba
- kyou yori ashita wa motto kagayaiteiru STAR OF LOVE
- You are me. Don’t forget that.
- I am you. Our love is one.
- The northern wind is blowing lies. This chilly night pains my heart.
- But I won’t give up this splendid, powerful universe to anyone. STAR
- I feel sweet and bitter at the same time, and tears threaten to fall. I love this moment.
- Whenever I pray that I can live for you, my heart becomes stronger.
- The stars are shining and want to awaken. I overcome my tears.
- Just as long as I can make a difference in at least one person’s life.
- As if it’s watching over us, the star of love shines brightly
- Extreme happiness and grief…
- …are coming to test our love.
- Even so, I can’t go on not loving you. So I stretch out my back.
- Nothing can destroy this treasure of mine. LOVE
- It’s stern and difficult, and I feel like I’m going to give out, but I won’t let this moment escape.
- Because I am proud of the one fighting hard for my sake.
- The stars are praying and splitting up. We overcome the storms
- Just as long as I can have at least one person to love.
- The star of love tomorrow will shine even brighter than it did today.